Monday, June 22, 2015

Featured Designer: Joey Designs


I have had the great pleasure of getting to know the designer behind Joey Designs. Her photo book templates are perfect for any album you are wanting to make - whether you are new to it or experienced with creating them. Her kits are full of fun elements, word art, masks, and so on that will help make your photos pop on your page.

She is a talented designer and such a sweetheart to work with and get to know. I am truly honored to announce that she is our Featured Designer today and she has contributed an amazing $15 coupon to her store for one lucky winner in our competition.

Let me share with you some of my favorite kits by Joey Designs as well as some beautiful layouts created from her designs to help spark your creativity for your next layout!!

I just love these elements, my girls love dreamcatchers and my youngest loves these colors (well the pink, is all for me), but I also love the masks in this kit as well. What could you see yourself creating with these?



Here is a little inspiration for you:



Here is just one of her photobook template packs, I can just see a Disneyland adventure album being created with this fun kit:




What is your favorite kit from Joey Designs? If you could win the $15 coupon, what would you spend it on?

Thank you so much Joey for your contribution and your support for our Layout Competition! It truly means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment